How to: Pour Over (Single Cup Brewers)
24g of Medium-fine ground coffee
Water: 400g of 200f Water
- Prep: Ground coffee and place filter in brewer and rinse with hot water. Pour out rinse water. Pour ground coffee into brewer and shake to level.
- First Pour (Bloom): Start timer and pour 50g of water onto coffee trying to evenly wet all the coffee and then swirl the coffee slurry.
- Second Pour: At 45 seconds Start Second Pour. Starting at the center of the slurry, slowly spiral towards the walls of the brewer then back to the center until your total weight is 280g.
- Third Pour: After 15 seconds pour again until total weight is 400g. Gently swirl slurry and let drain.
- Total brew time should be roughly 3:00.