How to: French Press
Coffee: 30g of coffee ground course
Water: 500ml of off boiling water
- Pre heat French press. Add ground coffee.
- Start timer and pour 500ml of water onto coffee and place plunger on French press but do not press.
- At 4 minutes use a spoon scrap or break apart the crust that has formed.
- Use a spoon to remove coffee and oils that remain on the surface.
- Place plunger back onto the French Press.
- When the total time is 6:00 press plunger and gently pour coffee immediately.